EMS does not need to be uninstalled in order to update. These instructions also work if you are attempting to install EMS on your work/personal computer.
- Click here to access EMS's install page for their most up-to-date version (note: EMS is a Windows-only application, and will not work on macOS).
- Once the page has loaded, disregard all of their text/pictures & scroll to the middle of the page and look for the text "Click here to Download and Install the EMS Desktop Client." Please click on it to download the latest version of EMS.
- Run the installer (note: another file may have been downloaded in addition to the installer. This is okay, please 'keep' this file until the install is complete).
- If you are asked to enter a URL, please type https://sfcm.emscloudservice.com/emsdesktop/
- You may see the below notification message. This is a non-issue, please disregard this by clicking "OK."
- EMS should now be successfully updated! Please open the application and log in with your username/password (note: EMS does not use your SFCM Campus ID to log in. If you do not know your EMS login credentials, please reach out to email@example.com).