If you have any questions about the below instructions, please reach out to the IT Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (415) 503-6444.
- Make your way to the black AV cabinet underneath the TV. Open the door and switch on the red power switch.
- Make sure the SFCM MiniPC is powered on. Depending on the classroom, this PC might be in a different spot in the cabinet.
- Power on the TV(s) using the power button on the TV. Depending on the model of TV, there will be a power button bottom-left backside, or underneath in the center.
- Use the HDMI Switch Remote to select Input 1 (IN1). Be sure to point this directly at the HDMI Switch Box; the cabinet door must be open. In 507 & 512, you will need to do this for both TV's. These are labelled L TV and R TV.
- To adjust volume, please ensure the amp in the cabinet is on and turn the volume dial on the cabinet amp.
- You should be all set! If there are any difficulties, please call (415) 503-6444.