Using the DVD/VHS Player
Modified on: Wed, 1 Dec, 2021 at 10:01 AM
If you have any questions about the below instructions, please reach out to the IT Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (415) 503-6444.
- Make your way to the black AV cabinet underneath the TV. Open the door and switch on the red power switch.
- Make sure the DVD/VHS player is powered on.
- Power on the TV(s) using the power button on the TV. Depending on the model of TV, there will be a power button bottom-left backside, or underneath in the center.
- Use the HDMI Switch Remote to select Input 2 (IN2). Be sure to point this directly at the HDMI Switch Box; the cabinet door must be open. In 507 & 512, you will need to do this for both TV's. These are labelled L TV and R TV. Do not change the input directly on the TV.
- To adjust volume, please ensure the amp in the cabinet is on and turn the volume dial on the cabinet amp.
- You should be all set! If there are any difficulties, please call (415) 503-6444.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.