All SFCM Students, Faculty, Staff, and PreCollege Faculty/Staff can print using SFCMPrint. Supported methods include printing from an SFCM Computer or sent from your SFCM Gmail account.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Printing from an SFCM Computer
If you would like to print from your own device such as a laptop or phone, you can send your document to your private print queue by emailing email@example.com. Note: you must send the document from your official SFCM email. Personal email addresses will not work.
- Sign into your SFCM Gmail account.
- Compose a new email and set firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient.
- Attach your document (Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) to the email. Note: SFCMPrint will only accept documents that have been emailed to email@example.com. Sharing a document from Google Drive or etc will not work.
- Please make sure there are no special characters in the name of the document.
- Send the email with your documents attached. Please wait a moment to to message to arrive on the print servers.
- Head to any SFCMPrint Copier and log in by scanning your badge or entering an SFCM Campus ID.